Saturday, April 21, 2007

For the Fuck of It

Vanessa L. Williams Gets Naked In The May Issue Of Allure

Girl Pastor Father:"Akon Took Advantange "(NOT SO INNOCENT PICS/Video)


kon dry hump
Singer Akon Dry Humps 14 year old

Rihanna On The Set Of Her “Umbrella” Music Video





Ne-Yo Tells The Ave, He's Been On Easy Street, "I Made A Million Dollars Before Def Jam"
Ne-Yo tells The Ave magazine that: "The songwriting thing was doing really well for me. I already made a million dollars before I even got to Def Jam, so it's not like I needed what they were offering. I wanted it, but I didn't need it."
Kelis Hits Flaunt Magazine May 2007


A BILLIONAIRE has paid J-Los $3 Million to sing as a surprise for his wife’s 30th birthday. Performance
The New York Post Shows The flip side of hip-hop
Hip-hop meets activism in odd anti-Bush partnership
From Clinton, Hip-Hop Hypocrisy
'Smoking gun' tape indicts Hillary
Celtics guard Telfair arrested on felony gun charges,career may be over

No comments: