Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Back for Good

Sorry for the people who be checking for this little ol blog. I been going through some shit called life. Lotta drama but Im this is gonna be the last hiatus/sabbatical Im a take,Im gonna try my best to not upload all crazy but be consistent. Im a do my best to bring the hottest new shit and some classics. So bare with me yo boy the one and only hit me up at myspace EastNY80sbaby


Aluguel de Computadores said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

Sandi said...


My name is Sandi and I'm working in association with Thumbplay.com, a leading online platform of mobile entertainment content that offers ringtones, wallpapers, games and text-based services through a membership-based, community experience.

I feel the information on your site you provide is very useful. I would love to know if you could link to our ringtone resource.

Best regards,