Friday, March 16, 2007

Papoose Calls out Joe Budden,RZA ON DETOX,GAGE :THE AFTERMATH CHAIN IS GONE

PAPOOSE CALLING OUT JOE BUDDEN?

RZA to Be On DR.Dre Detox: RZA talks about the track he has produced a track featuring Marsha from Floetry about halfway through.
GAGE CONFIRMS RUMOR "THE AFTERMATH CHAIN IS GONE"
G.A.G.E.:
Yes Yes. I'm sorry fans, but the Aftermath chain is gone like The Game says. But there's no beef or nothing like that. It's just a lot of artists on the roster right now and to be honest ain't nothing dropping before Detox. I got a family and friends to feed. I can't wait. But it's still nothing but love. Me and the Doc still gonna do business on a different level. I can only be me. I feel, that I was placed on this earth to bring good music back. So my fans that love me are gonna support me with or without me being signed to the Doctor, because that don't change how I rap or how I talk. I'm still the same N*gga won't shit change, but a body bag. And if I need a n*gga to blow me up I don't deserve to be rapping. AMPM.
Grandmom Dancing To Jadakiss

No comments: